Monday, February 15, 2010

RECAP: Providence Children's Film Festival

On Friday I ventured to Rhode Island to see "Sarah's Story", at the RISD Museum of art, for the 1st Annual Providence Children's Film Festival. I was so excited to get to see my film on the big screen, in front of a large audience of kids. My animation was shown in an hour and a half assortment of short films. I was so impressed by the variety of all the creative films shown. A few of my favorites included a stop-motion film about an adventurous garden hose, simply titled "Hose", and a musically inspired 'cut and paste' style animation called "Electric Car". It was truly an inspiring experience, and a festival I hope to be involved with again next year.

"Sarah's Story" is currently available to watch here:

No comments:

Post a Comment